@meow6308 avoid coinbase and other foreign exchanges. i trust bitstamp nexo and swissborg for my crypto holdings, all regulated in switzerland and coincidently enough all 3 didnt lose a dime in the ftx scandals.

@ken999 Thanks for the recomendations, I will look into this.
Maybe I'll get in again with the next crash. But this time with maybe 5-10% of overall net worth.

@ken999 It‘s nice for you it turned out quite well. But honestly, I would not post it like this. I know people that lost everything with crypto. It‘s like investing in one company and telling that you gained a lot. Maybe you do it more strategic, maybe you were more lucky, but with investing in crypto you can also loose a lot and I think it‘s important to stress that too!

@angelsoverme its almost impossible to lose money doing what i did. buying bitcoin and not some random shitcoins. anyone who bought bitcoin and held for atleast 3y cannot possibly lose money unless he stored it in mtgox cryptsy ftx blockfi celsius etc. bitstamp exists for 13+years and anyone who kept his btc there for atleast 3y always won money. the people ur talking about are gamblers who participate in get rich quick schemes and end up broke.

@ken999 I really don’t see why buying Bitcoins is not gambling. Ok, bitcoins always recovered so far but there is really no guarantee this will be also the case in the future. It’s the same as buying only stocks of one company.

Your story is a success story because you bought when Bitcoins were cheap, but it’s very risky for other people to do the same.

@nganha222 hmm what is rich? for me everyone who has enligj food and a ceiling on top of his head is rich. of course i know that today i am in a privileged situation but i took risks and made a clear plan since i was 15y old to be where i am today. on the other hand someone with 200mio will laugh at my net worth and you calling me rich.