Ripped off by Sky Ireland. What can I do?

@soikeonhanh I had similar experience trying to cancel my Mothers subscription after she became ill and had to move to a nursing home. Took me months and various threats to resolve. I will never ever deal with the thieving bastards again

@soikeonhanh You could do a charge back with your bank. But before that, have you tried contacting them through Facebook messenger? I was at a loss for about 6 weeks with issues, getting no call back, constantly transferred to the wrong department. Got onto fb messenger, a manager called me the next day, everything was sorted.

@kebo12345 I have. Bank says there’s no charge on the account now so they must have got the message after I called up when they took the first month.
I’ve contacted them on fb messenger and their WhatsApp and no luck at all. Some kid on a laptop somewhere and unable to help.

@soikeonhanh Their Facebook team is in Dublin. I'd try again with the Facebook team. Ask for Ciara, that's the manager that sorted everything out for me. Hopefully she can do the same for you.