abbie333

I'm testing this out with a low enough amount and a modest bundle (according to revolut) and I think most of you here will probably advise against the whole notion, but I'm just curious to see how people who are using it are getting on so far.

Would anybody here heavily advise against it or be curiously/cautiously open to trying it out?

I'm on the 3/5 balanced bundle but with savings cooking pretty good elsewhere so I wonder should I just bin the revolut investment and put my lump sum in my other account which is so far making a reliable return...

I know the balanced bundle will take more than a while to show any positive gains (in theory) and I chose balanced purely because I'm fine for it to fail moderately so I guess this Q is directed at those trying out other bundles.

I'm a complete halfwit with investing so I just tend to stay away from it and leave it to a broker but just wanted to check if anybody has had any luck with it.

Also, please go easy on me 🤣 and politely let me know if what I'm doing is not a smart idea.

@abbie333 Investing is for a minimum of 5 to 7 years. Robo advisor has been available about a month. Just let it ride, you'll almost certainly beat a savings account.

If you don't want to leave it for five years, you're in the wrong place