Review of investment strategy + questions

@letthrmusixsaveyourlife If you buy US stocks in a Chf etf and the USD goes down your etf will go down because the US stocks are worth less in chf.

It doesnt matter which currency an ETF is denoninated. It only matters which assets it holds and how much they are worth.

@mizchristine To add oil to the fire: if the prices didn’t coincide at the current exchange rate, then an arbitrage opportunity would exist and in a matter of seconds the prices would coincide ☺️

@georgehay Mintos has been performing badly for nearly 2 years now. I would advise not to use this platform at all; the invested money will most likely be frozen for a long time, possibly unrecoverable.

Edit: to add, you can click on my Linktree profile to see which platforms I use. I am happy to answer any questions and provide statistics and reviews of these platforms. I have a compiled list if needed.

@georgehay I’m trying to learn more about this “Crowdplatforms” too.

What I can advise is to remember that you are investing in currency. Differently than stocks where you see clearly when it goes up or down, with currency is more subtle, but it also does. You see it from inflation-deflation change.
So you have to evaluate, not only the risk of the Person/Company you are investing in (very important), but also what currency will give you the best “real interest rate”.
Maybe you already know all this but many don’t..

I know of the Acredius AG, Swiss P2B lending platform. They have still little investments option so I haven’t invested yet.
About Mintos I’ve already heard about and still haven’t figured out how good it is (but it seems popular)
Here’s a chat with a reddit user about Mintos, couldn’t really understand if he was happy or unhappy about the platform:
https://reddit.com/r/eupersonalfinance/s/EsQpWfv9fc