Review of investment strategy + questions

@georgehay You got some overlap between the S&P and the total world index.

The currency I guess all depends on your goals, are you going to end up in Switzerland when you’re “done investing”? Or in the EU zone? Personally I have them in euros because I plan to move abroad later.

IBKR is a good broker yes.

Are you also investing your 3rd pillar? If so, into what?

@georgehay Very well diversified portfolio.

In order for anyone to give you advice we'll need more information.

Investment is not a one trick pony, but mostly adapts to the individual goals.
If you are talking about retirement (and security is important for you and maybe your family?) I would also suggest you look into 3B.
Since you are already disciplined into regular savings with your 3A an additional amount per month , with a life insurance wrapper may fit your financial planning

@georgehay IKBR is a good broker.

In order to increase the breadth of your investments you may think to trade options. You could start easy when applying the wheel strategy to the stocks you own and want to own, especially if you have at least 100 of them. This is a relatively easy way with relatively low risk to make significant additional profit, something like 3-10% p.a. in addition to your stock, this means you get extra if the price rises and you dampen the loss if the price decreases. You can also apply this to ETFs that you own and want to own and that can be traded on US stock exchanges, for instance the SPY (an ETF that mirrors the S&P500).

In case you speak German, I recommend the books from Eric Ludwig: "Optionen unschlagbar handeln" and the one dealing with hedging via options. These books are the best I have seen on the market, incl. the ones in English language. Also his Youtube channel is very helpful.

If you do, inform yourself regarding the risks, you need a certain degree of discipline here.

In my case - I was emotionally not able to deal with the ups and downs of the stock market, however, after switching to option trading I am way more calm and satisfied and also believe that I have found a more predictable and profitable investment vehicle than stocks and ETFs.

Tax - in Switzerland you do not pay taxes on profit derived from stocks that you invest privately, only on dividends (and for instance on stock options that some people receive from their companies and that they ecxercise).

@georgehay I Use Yuh, so far the best if you invest less then 900chf at a time with their fees. Above that amount I would go with interactive broker. Sharing the below link so you get 100 chf in Swiss quoin for joining with the below referral code :)

This is a solid broker which is owned by Post Finance and Swissquote.

https://www.yuh.com/download My referral code: 6xmpn1 Use my code for bonus Swissqoins!