Research Opportunity: Older adults managing household expenses and food insecurity

stephbolding

Hi everyone!

I (Dalton Stevens) am a graduate student at Syracuse University, and I am recruiting participants (with moderator approval) for a research study on how older adults manage household expenses and food insecurity here on r/povertyfinance. Many older adults face poverty and food insecurity across the US, and perhaps some people on this subreddit.

To be eligible, you must be age 60 or older and living in a household income below these amounts: $16,744 for a single person, $22,646 for two persons, $28,548 for three persons, $34,450 for four persons, $40,352 for five persons, $46,254 for six persons, or $52,156 for seven persons. Please reach out on Reddit at /@stephbolding or to Winston J. Scott at (347) 295-5764 or [wscott@syr.edu](mailto:wscott@syr.edu) if you would like to participate in the 1-2 hour interviews. The researchers will give each person who completes an interview a $50 Visa gift card. Feel free to share this post with any groups or list you think are appropriate.

Thanks for your consideration! Thanks, Mods for allowing me to post this flier!

https://preview.redd.it/betep647hdb...bp&s=eddfec414ebf8cea77c086953e616f87a346e75b