Realistic Officer Retirement Questions

@emeralduche trying to do this from my phone, so I am not sure if permissions are set correctly. People should be able to save their own copy. It is important to know you cannot have both a bilateral and a single for the same category. I.e. you cannot claim both feet for something and then claim it again on the singles portion (bottom).

I have some normally claimed items on the sheet already. The notes are the different percentages you can get based on severity.

There is a link to a good source of different ailments and their % guidelines in the sheet.

VA % Calculator

@nathenial trying to do this from my phone, so I am not sure if permissions are set correctly. People should be able to save their own copy. It is important to know you cannot have both a bilateral and a single for the same category. I.e. you cannot claim both feet for something and then claim it again on the singles portion (bottom).

I have some normally claimed items on the sheet already. The notes are the different percentages you can get based on severity.

There is a link to a good source of different ailments and their % guidelines in the sheet.

VA % Calculator

@rooneysoccer trying to do this from my phone, so I am not sure if permissions are set correctly. People should be able to save their own copy. It is important to know you cannot have both a bilateral and a single for the same category. I.e. you cannot claim both feet for something and then claim it again on the singles portion (bottom).

VA % Calculator