crochetnpray

Any luck today getting trough PUA customer service? anyone payment detail show: 📷

Payment Type:

Active Issues

its Thursday and still in progress.

#Week Ending/WBA/Partial Credit/Earnings Claimed/Dependent Allowance/Reduction Amount/Total Deductions/Payment Amount/Pay Type/Trans Number

2207/04/2020$195.00$59.00$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00In Progress 2106/27/2020$195.00$59.00$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00In Progress

@crochetnpray I spoke to a rep really nice on Tuesday the 7th. She reported that an advisor needs to review my account she asked if I had paystubs and confirmed last day of work etc if it was sent to them/ downloaded to account and should be reviewed in a week to release the funds. She said that an advisor will call if they have any other questions. So seems like they are trying to confirm all the information on my claim. I hope it happens soon all the wait for a card and then this mess. I had all my stuff on there since day one hopefully that will expedite the matter and it can be approved soon. I uploaded my 2 ids as an extra measure because having all the documents uploaded can't hurt you at all. My account has been at all zeros going on week 3 really sucks. Good luck everyone.

@themagicman I know I'm late here but did you ever end up getting paid and how long did it take..i got paid up until Mid July and now since them my last 7-8 are stuck In Progress..i uploaded front and back of docs to Dashboard on 7/27..By 8/17 my impatience got to me and I emailed again lol..By doing that I've heard I set myself back even longer by another 3-5 weeks..Apparently it's averaging 6-8 weeks to get fixed which is where I'm at now from my first In Progress..Now when I heard nothing from my 7/27 email I sent another on 8/17 which people have told me sent me to the back of the line adding 3-5 more weeks. Any clue if that's true? It seems about 90% of people's issues get the OK, just takes close to 2 months. Due to the overwhelming fraud they basically flagged every claim to verify we are who we say living where we say..So for most they will be good,just a waiting game. So I'm curious if you remember when you uploaded/emailed how long it too to actually get fixed? I'm well over a month now from first email and about 2.5 weeks from second email and still nada,but my credentials are uploaded on my Dash.

Appreciate you, thanks

@ladypearl Hi No have not been paid yet. Im on week 10 of not getting paid closer to 11 since it's Thursday. The last rep I spoke to said 3-5 weeks since your last email to DLverify or whatever that email is. I am close to the 5th week since my last email to them. Go by that date not the last time you uploaded on PUA profile. I will update here when I see movement so far nothing. Yes heard lots of people getting it fixed a lot sooner which is insane since I have clearances on mine. Who can fake out government sanctioned FBI fingerprint results. UGGGHH. Good luck.

@crochetnpray Nah, I can’t even find a thread about first payments. Mine told me I can expect payment this week, takes up to three days .. but I’ve also seen it takes up to a week to get initial payment. Mine also says in progress with no issues

@crochetnpray I’m dealing with the same issue. I’ve received payments up until this week. I called and the person I spoke to I couldn’t even understand and hung up on me. What I did get was that I needed to upload my drivers license and social security card and then email them. Which is a joke because I’ve emailed them over a month ago and have yet to get a response. I’m pretty sure I already uploaded my license along with my business documents which is why I’ve received payments. Maybe this is how the jobless claims have decreased by kicking people off uc. I believe these issues are fixable but they purposely do this to save money.

Has anyone else heard the reasoning?