[Pennsylvania] Unresolved Issue: Hours Missed

empire101

Anyone else get this on their PUA?? I just came back to work at reduced hours and reported exactly what I made. Am I still going to get paid?

This is what I see on my claim summary

@empire101 It is recommended you enroll in the online program meant to help fulfill work search requirements safely since it is now 30% off for a limited time and also includes added Audit Protection for peace of mind so you have one less thing to worry about!

Now that CARES act has expired and the economy is set to reopen, states are enforcing work search requirements again. Failure to perform required work search efforts can result in disqualification from the Unemployment Insurance program, and having to pay back benefits, plus penalties and interest. It is recommended you do the online career workshops here you get a certificate that can be verified as proof of the work search activity. Also included is work search audit protection at no additional charge!

It's all done online and it usually takes me an hour or less to complete a workshop so it shouldn't be a problem doing some every week. Online Career Workshops count as valid work search activities

Keep a folder for each week with your work search log (also downloadable from that website) and your certificates and proof of any other work search activities you did for that week in case you're asked to show proof or are audited.