[Pennsylvania] PUA Customer Service Line? HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THROUGH AND CURRENTLY ON HOLD?

jdmorris77

Hello All, I've been attempting to reach customer service for weeks and no success. Has anyone got through and as you're reading this post currently on hold waiting for a rep? If so please respond and I will DM you... Here's my request, if possible I would like to be conference into the call after you resolve your issue, so that I can speak with the rep to resolve my outstanding backdating issue that is preventing me from filing and has prevented from filing for the last 4 weeks. I'm in a dire situation and desperately need to speak with a rep. If you are able to assist, I will be more than happy to compensate you for your help by cashapping $20 on Friday 6/26 by the latest, could be sooner if my issue is resolved. Please advise

@marysue Yes, but unfortunately the problem is that if you have a backdated request pending, it will not let you file. Read some of my other post and you'll see a lot of people are having the same issue. THIS SUCKS.

@jdmorris77 Awh jeeze that sucks. I was able to get through twice the day you posted, but I didn't want to dm you until I got a real person. Good thing I didn't though because they hung up on me both times smh.

@resjudicata Yea if you have any claims that need to back file they have certain days for it and even for your normal weekly days you have to do it a certain day.

Socials ending 0-3 should have done it yesterday.
4-6 is for today and 7-9 is for tomorrow and it just keeps going like that. So for regular weekly certs 0-3 will be sunday 4-6 will be monday and 7-9 will be tuesday.

@jdmorris77 The line has been down for two days now. If you get through, after about a 2 minute message it explains the line is temporarily down, sorry for the inconvenience, blah blah blah. Happened to me Wednesday and today