[Pennsylvania] PUA asking for employment documentation?

proudwoman4

I just logged in to PUA to get my 1099 G but then I see this automated message from them asking for me to submit documentation of proof of employment or I wont be eligible for PUA...... but I’m still unemployed. I had a few independent contractor odd jobs in December and reported them but I am NOT employed or self employed. How do I even provide documentation of a direct deposit for 3 separate one-time gigs? Do I just submit pay stubs from my last job ? I can’t believe they’re being so frustrating asking an unemployed person to provide documentation of employment. It’s not even clear where to submit it. What do I do?

@blades293 I sent my 2020 taxes to them..you think that's good? Ty it didn't clarify. It just said if you were unemployed from dec 2020 on..the 2020 covered my work from Jan to March 2020 when work ended and I applied for pua. March 20..ty..I do have 19 taxes in my documents as well..ty

@blades293 The examples listed in the message mentioned a federal EIN, so I uploaded the EIN document from the IRS. Hopefully that will be sufficient, seeing as they had it listed as an example.