[PENNSYLVANIA] FINALLY got a hold of a PUA rep on the phone

@rocknrollah6ur1 I I started at 7:56 this morning and called 786 times before I got the automated system and then was on hold for 1.5 hour but I got a really nice gentleman and finally got an answer as to why I havent recieved anything yet. Fingers crossed it's all cleared up now.

@reclaimed4life I was calling from 7:57am until 2:55pm when it finally turned into a ring. Even if you connect and it's 2:59 STAY ON THE LINE! I waited on hold to until 5:07pm and was the best thing I could have done, because that's when I met the woman that I mentioned in my original post that saved me from all my headaches.

@usvisit39 I heard the same, and not gonna lie when she told me yesterday that she would call me today I didn't really believe it at all. But when that call from a private number popped up at 9:01am I answered as fast as I could lol

@reclaimed4life (855) 284 8545

Just know, from 8am-3pm their lines are open, BUT 99.9% of the time it's a busy signal. DO NOT give up. It's like catching Mewtwo with a basic standard pokeball. Seems impossible, but it'll happen. Best of luck!