[PENNSYLVANIA] FINALLY got a hold of a PUA rep on the phone

@navyrain0 From what happened with me was I received the stimulus ($600) direct deposit and then like 3-4 business days later I received my WBA ($195) check in the mail. But at the same time my friend who is also on PUA haven't received either yet so I'm not sure D:

@rocknrollah6ur1 I'm getting a ton of busy signals, but I'm also getting dead air every once in a while. Here's my question to anyone who actually got through: Did the phone ring right away when you got through or was there a long pause? Thanks in advance.

@resjudicata Sometimes when calling repetitively the server gets bugged and you'll get silence, but that silence is usually followed by a short busy signal. When I got through it rang right away for I'd say one full ring almost 2 rings and then the machine answered. IT SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME AUTOMATED MESSAGE WHEN YOU CALL OFF HOURS (like if you were to try at 8pm for some reason) BUT STAY ON, because at the end of the message the bot asks you for your social security number. Enter that and he will give you a couple options. I pressed 2 to speak to a representative. I was on hold for 2 hours and 9 minutes (keep in mind it was 5pm and they close at 3, so I had no good real reason to stay on because it seemed hopeless and I started to fall asleep) and then the nice lady answered the phone.

@rocknrollah6ur1 thanks.. want to make sure that my phone wasn't timing out before it rang. I'll keep trying. From what I'm getting is as you pointed out, once you actually get through, they get the stuff fixed. It's that uphill battle everyone's fighting. At least my one in progress changed to a payment today so I'll get something in 10 days lol.

@resjudicata From what I've read and what has happened with me is yea, once you talk to someone you're more than likely good after that. I was HELLA frustrated and wanted to give up and had a couple people say I was wasting my time lmao I also kept in mind that I'm sure there's hundreds of thousands of not millions of us trying to call the same number and it's really just a lottery at this point.

@resjudicata Stay on the line! They more than likely won't be able to assist the problem today with it being after 3 now but they will take down your social and phone number and call you back whenever they can next

@rocknrollah6ur1 But why the hell did PA close shop in Feb? This is why PA is the second state that's backed up. They didnt even give me a notice that they were changing from direct to paper. All of this is so upsetting.

@rocknrollah6ur1 I will concur...got through yesterday to clear all mine & my husband's issues on back dates. Agent was super nice and took care of everything within 10 minutes. I had seen a suggestion on the facebook pua page to play 'wack a mole' with 2 phones to get through. It actually worked for me, used 2 phones and got through the busy signal in about 5 minutes. Other days I tried continuously for hours and got no where. So just a suggestion if you want to try. I think it only works on verizon wireless where you can just hit the redial button as soon as the busy signal starts. Good luck to everyone still trying...don't give up!!

@rocknrollah6ur1 I got thru this morning around 9:15 and waited on hold for about an hour and they were able to clear my weekly filing problem after I requested a backpay request last week- the agent was incredibly nice and cleared that up.

However, I still cannot file my weekly claims from the backdates I requested and figured I would give it a try again and after an hour, I got thru and currently on hold. Hopefully this time around, they clear everything up.

Important thing is not give up! Keep calling!

@ourgodiswonderful The number is the same number listed onwnebsore you can only call after 8:00 they turn the phone on and use a redial app I got through once at 7:59 am connected at 8:01 it's like playing the lotta actaully it's harder than winning the lotto 🤣 I won scratch offs more often than they answer calls 🤣🤣🤣 theey turn the phones off at 3pm hope this helps . You will constantly hey a busy signal until u get through of your lucky enough . After hours u will get a messega that says this number doesn't work .