[PENNSYLVANIA] FINALLY got a hold of a PUA rep on the phone

rocknrollah6ur1

Was blessed by the NICEST woman ever who not only answered my call 2 hours AFTER 3pm yesterday, but said she would call me around 9am tomorrow and no joke she called me at 9:01am and immediately solved the back dated claims issue and even filed last week's claim for me cause I wasn't able to. Just wanted to let you all know DONT GIVE UP! I called 1,618 times yesterday for 7 hours straight, and then on hold for 2 hours and I'm finally getting all my money!!! Just remember these are people like you and I, and they are busting themselves making sure we are good all while dealing with a faulty system. I understand what we are going through is frustrating, but it's not the rep's faults. Be nice and it'll go a long way! Best of luck to all 🙌

@rocknrollah6ur1 Many states have waived work search requirements until now but are now starting to enforce them again. It is recommended you do the virtual career workshops here they count as work search activities and you get a certificate after completing each workshop which you can print and save in your work search folder for that week. It's all done online so no exposure to COVID-19. If you are ever audited you will have proof that you were serious about performing work search efforts

@julie1 How long has it been saying processing? Takes like 2 days for it to go from processing to complete. Also keep in mind that today is Sunday and that Sundays we don't receive direct deposit or mail. You should have some insight tomorrow.

@kgomotso I applied for mine on 5/26 since they stop doing direct deposit I receive it that Monday the second check came the following Monday. I applied for backpack and got 10weeks

@rocknrollah6ur1 With all this good information should I be worried I have all my pay dates and no issues and $195. & $600 are correct with amounts. The latest pay date was June 4 2020 ? I should think it may be in the mail today or mon / tuesday

@rocknrollah6ur1 I have downloaded a Auto-Redial app from the Google Play store for my Android phone it will auto - redial from 1 to 2001 times (you set the # of times you wabt the app to auto - redial). You can also set the intervals from 1 second to 300 seconds. I have mine set to 1 second so it can auto redial their number as fast as possible. I recommend doing this. I'll be prepared come Monday morning. I need my back pay as well as the last two weeks that I filed. Since the fraud issue, I have not received anything even though I have paydates of June 2th and June 4th. While other countries have a smooth process, our country has struggled issues not only unemployment BUT also stimulus checks. This just adds to the list of why the USA is NOT the best country in the world.

@rocknrollah6ur1 California EDD is brutal to contact too! I haven't had anyone nice answer, they have been discouraging, impatient, and rude. But I blame the system number one! I hope that all the state unemployment departments get the upgrades they need to operate in the 21st century.

@rocknrollah6ur1 I applied for mines 5/24 I received 10weeks of back pay this week (PUA) Is now only sending out checks you will receive your money 2 separate payments but it will come a week apart. Now my only problem is I did my certify on Sunday but it's still reading In Progress all week. Anyone else with this issue?

@johnbankai Go on twitter and post on their page telling them what your problem is, ( I recommend doing this on Monday) they will send you a private message and ask for you info, you could also send them a private message with your info asking them to reach out to you