thaplongtho

So, I was let go because my previous place of employment was "executing their right to terminate employment on the basis of them operating in an at will state and that my position was being eliminated." I don't know what the reasoning is for the hold up on the state's end, it's past my supposed "review date", I don't even know the exact reason I got fired and wasn't even contacted by HR, they revoked all access to that stuff immediately upon my termination. It's just ridiculous that I have to nearly exhaust my resources because of their greed and now the incompetence of the state is greatly affecting my income, the unemployment website has a photo of the state of Florida with a poor overlay of the PA county borders in the job search menu for PENNSYLVANIA. I would legitimately love to make this system better but I don't know where to apply, I'm just frustrated and I'm at a loss of things to really do to expedite this process along, any ideas?

@vlavender Gotta wait twelve weeks, the claims representatives gotta look at my claim but due to the backlog of everything instead of six weeks they’re doubling it to twelve. THREE MONTHS till I have money because my boss wanted to be a prick and make an example of me. Like I just need a job man, i’m in Hazleton, i’m 22. I need someone to employ me asap i’ve applied so many places but not a single one has gotten back to me, I can’t be left behind financially and i’m really just spiraling and displaying it so I apologize if this is wordy. Really so much for government working for the people.

@thaplongtho Call your local representative they can help you expediting your unemployment. I did the same thing I called him and within 3-4 days my claim was resolved after waiting 8 weeks. After that I got my money the next day.

@stephonforjesus I’m probably gonna end up taking this route, when I asked the lady about trying that she told me it doesn’t actually do anything but I honestly don’t know, couldn’t hurt. I’m just gonna hit everyone up and be like “hey I voted for you wanna know how you can help me now?”