Paid for week 1/2 but week 1/9 still pending [California]

redbeard76

Usually when I certify both my week are approved together. This time around only ones week has been approved and the other is still pending. Is anyone else going through this?

@redbeard76 I just got an answer, the rep said my account wasn't on hold or anything, and that it'd take 24 to 48 hours to process. I asked if I had to do any ID.ME stuff and he said no. It sounded like it was just a due time thing. I really hope that's the case..I asked if any fraudulent or anything but he says my account is in good standing and it's still pending and it'll be like 24 to 48 hours

@charids13 That's why I'm waiting to call them. Even if there's an issue they will usually just tell you to wait a couple days first because sometimes payments CAN take that long. If it's not changed by Weds/Thurs I would try calling them again.

I finally got through to another representative, he said he spoke with his boss and it seems they worked something out so that my 1/9/21 week went through from Pending to Paid immediately. So now I'm just waiting for it to deposit.

So basically, call until you get a representative who will push it through for you based on my own personal experience. Good luck with the calls everyone.