P015 - Lessons learned from 30 years of banking

@heavensweet I have read in the past on reddit about google banning accounts for some activity on related services and removing Gmail access but never experienced it myself or from anyone that I know in real life. Nevertheless I have been using Google business for email with my own domain (costs about 240 per month) for few years without any issues and peace of mind. I can move the email to another provider whenever I want or need to.

@alilmoney4frank88 Not the GP, but Google is known to ban accounts for many reasons. You’re not entitled to “customer service” or any appeals if you’re using the ad supported “free” Gmail account. You don’t even get to interact with a real human who would read and respond without copy paste replies. Some action on YouTube or Google Docs or any other Google property could trip some invisible filters and your entire account could be forever gone. The chances of it happening to you are slim, but it has happened to many people. It’s a big risk that can be better handled by spending a hundred rupees or so a month to get real customer service from companies where you’re the customer. For Google, you’re just a product to “sell” (indirectly) to advertisers, who are the real and the biggest customers of Google.

@rudelle-Bus-8822 FYI.