P.u.a unemployment [illinois] i have applied its been nearly 30 days and still no check, im in serious trouble

teenamarie

I applied for unemployment, was told I needed to be turned down to try for p.u.a I filed for that, and this has been going on nearly 2 months I have 2 pending matters in adjudication p.u.a and identity verification. I have not heard anything, im certifying but not getting a check, unemployment told me I should get one within 30 days or to call back its Wednesday checks drop this Friday but I doubt I will get one....I am out of money, low on food and I dont know whats going on

@jimmccallister Yeah I uploaded everything, and my unemployment was denied. I was told during my interview for unemployment that I would have to apply for the covid unemployment. I spoke with unemployment today they said they have everything they need the lady just said I need to give them more time, buy another person told me 2 weeks ago that once it got towards 30 days start calling.

@jimmccallister I was denied because I had quit, my job had poorly handled a mass of covid outbreaks, and had concealed some positive employees and allowed exposed coworkers to quarantine at work by having them just sit in an office by themselves. My final day at work i was ordered to assist a company salesman who was clearly infected and could barely move. I refused and I quit...