P.C. financial MasterCard: if I pay the bill through my bank will it show as current balance on P.C. app?

timoneill

I just got my first credit card and I paid whatever I had spent using Simplii and sent it as a payee to P.C. MasterCard. I was just wondering how do i know it been paid? Does it show as current balance? Sorry if this is a stupid question I’m finically illiterate. Basically what I’m asking is how do I know it’s been paid?

@timoneill You had to enter your PC Mastercard account number into Simplii to set it up as a Payee. As long as you entered it correctly, it will pay to that account.

When you go to Pay a Bill, you enter the amount, and the date of when you want to pay. Usually it takes a few business days to clear on your PC Mastercard account. So you will not see it immediately. But after a few days it'll be reflected in your PC Mastercard account.

@timoneill When I'm not sure of a new bill payee, I sometimes send a tiny payment and see when/if it goes through. When it does, I know I set it up correctly. If it doesn't, well, I spent $1 and saved sending my big payment somewhere random.