jcox64

Honestly, I feel that 99% of those self help gurus are just full of shit. It took me years to screen out the genuine human beings that actually want to help you.

I found two so far who fit in that category, Scooby1961 for nutrition (+ other things) and David Goggins for changing your mindset.

I used to be the biggest couch potato on this planet until I watched Goggins interviews and listened to his audio book, that flipped a switch for me and now I wake up at 5:30 AM and go running like I am another person now, lol.

You can directly feel their authenticity the moment you hit play on their videos, if you've watched the sketchy people before you'll know exactly what I mean.

To give you a start, here are a handful of Goggins quotes I have bookmarked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKE1iBXy1Wg

Have a good day/night!

@jcox64 For a brief moment, David Goggins was the man that got my life together. Thank you for the reminder im gonna go do his book now and start living again

@jcox64 Self help content is pretty good at changing/altering your mindset. That's as far as they go though for the helping part.

Always beware of people who try to sell you their walkthroughs of life. Coaches teach you and holds you accountable, and salesmen sells you things. No one can be both.