Offering assistance for Income Tax Return filing for A.Y 2023-24

jewels10004

Hello everyone,

If anyone wants to get their ITR (Income Tax Return) filed for A.Y 2023-24 for non-audit cases (ITR 1, 2, 3, 4, and TDS return), I'm here to assist you at a reasonable price. We can help each other out.

Currently, I'm going through a difficult phase in my life dealing with unemployment and prioritizing my mental health. This small initiative of mine would greatly help me to generate some income to seek therapy for my mental health. I have tried the ones in a government hospital but even after taking anti-depressants and anxiety meds, didn't get any better. I'm willing to share my LinkedIn profile to whoever ask for trust purpose too.

If anyone wants to file their own ITR from the comfort of their home and just needs some guidance on how to file it accurately, I'm ready to guide you step by step to do the same via any method of your choice.

I apologize if posting this violates any rules. Posting this here for a wider reach. Please feel free to reach out via DM.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: Thank you for the Gold award.

@jewels10004 hey superadminshah. I don't need your help with ITR but if you just want to talk feel free to talk it to me via my dms. Don't know what happened to you but I appreciate you at least willing to help people out.

@jewels10004 Hi, I hope you get through your life's challenges. Let me know if you wanna talk about it, my DMs are always open.
I've already had a friend file my ITR, and it was an ITR 4 this time instead of ITR 1, which the friend isn't used to.
I was wondering if you could just have a look at the filed ITR and see if there are any liabilities (like IT dept sending a notice later).

@jewels10004 I love the approach you took and how you’re trying to find a silver lining despite with what you’re going through. All the best bro! I hope this phase passes soon