No Email or Cell Phone

captainpike

So I’ve been running into a new issue that hasn’t ever plagued me before, I’m running into a lot of customers that are ready to sign up for policies but they don’t have a cell phone for text verification or an email to E-sign the documents. I do 100% remote closing as I’m licensed in 16 states. Has anyone else run into this? And what do you do to maneuver through? I know some have voice confirmation but not every carrier provides that.

@captainpike I don’t understand how anyone in this day and age would not have a cell phone or an email. Never happened to me but I think you can do it the old fashioned way still and have everything printed and signed manually.

@kim5398 Working final expense a lot of these people think technology is haberdashery 😂 guiding some people back to their email is tumultuous. I was honestly considering just creating an email for them, but what’s the point if they don’t have a computer lol

@captainpike To my knowledge, you can help the client set-up an e-mail free of charge to them via gmail or ymail (yahoo). They would need access to a computer to docusign on their end but the local library has free computers to use.

If this is no use, you may consider networking to active agents in the state and having them drive out too meet said clients at their home.

Hope this helps, good luck.