[New York] Approved for PUA, now says I Never finished my Claim HELP!

wanjiku

I was called by NYS Unemployment TWICE. And was approved of my Pandemic Unemployment Assistance. Was instructed to go on the website and claim my benefits weekly. A B S O L U T E L Y not a single Option to claim for my benefits since April 14th. Now for the past few days the system tells me that I haven't finished my claim and that I need to call to finish my claim. I called all the numbers provided and the system told me that I had no access since I never finished my claim. THEY LITERALLY APPROVED ME THEN UNAPPROVED ME in a week.

Has anyone ran into this issue? or know anyone that ran into this issue? What can I do?? I can't call anyone or email anyone. I'm really scared because They already called me twice so it seems like i'm done but the system is saying otherwise. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@lulubec I feel like that’s atleast a bit better, now I’m REALLY not gonna get another call back since they already did and on top of that the System flagged me as if I was never approved.

@wanjiku Not in my case. They didn't call in the 72 hours they said they would and there's no way to answer the questionnaire they're speaking of online

@wanjiku Did you get the $600 yesterday?
I have a lot of friends who have filled out a PUA form get the first $600 yesterday.
If you get it, maybe you are on the right track

@spiccoli No I haven’t got anything. Finished my claim on the 12th and haven’t been able to claim weekly cus website is trash. Now when I login it says I don’t have access to Unemployment services because I never finished filing my claim. So I’m back at square one, if not worse than before.