New W9 form after moving abroad with new physical address?

iada

If you receive online royalty payments e.g. from Paypal, Google Adsense...etc, usually you have to submit a W9 form to start receiving payments

After moving abroad, do you have to resubmit a new W9 form? And can a physical address from something like Virtual Post Mail work? You don't need a literal physical residential address correct? (to continue receiving payments)

@iada Yes, the address on W9 is just a mailing address. The main point of W9 is to disclose to the FFI that you're a US person, so that if IRS asks the foreign revenue agency for your info, they can share it. Your residential address, tax residency, etc, is not so important for this purpose. However, PayPal's ToS may require you to furnish your residential address.

@tyler112 So using something like "Virtual Post Mail" is still ok, correct? These services provide a physical address that looks just like a residential address (not a PO box)

I might be selling off my only primary residence, so I will no longer have a literal physical residential address anymore once I leave, just want to make everything runs smoothly without having a physical residential address anymore