[new Jersey] been trying to get my issues rectified for 4 months... (Receiving minimum but should be maximum)

leboman

tldr: I was making 68k a year. My company never sent my wages over to department of labor so I was given the minimum amount when I first signed up so I get something in the meantime.

6/7 filed unemployment

6/13 company sent wages
+ Monetary meeting set for 8/28

6/17 I received minimum (231) after website showed 0 for 10 days

DOL received wages 6/20

7/16 I received e adjudication in regards to my wages

Sent back same day confirming my wages

In that email I was told I'd receive a letter of determination within 4 weeks

8/16 - ??? Nothing ???

8/28 - nobody calls me about my monetary call

Please help idk what to do anymore

@leboman IMPORTANT: WORK SEARCH REQUIREMENTS - MANY STATES ALREADY STARTING TO DO AUDITS AND SENDING NOTICES OF OVERPAYMENTS - SEE OTHER POSTS You should enroll in the online program meant to help fulfill work search requirements safely since it is now includes added Audit Protection for peace of mind so you have one less thing to worry about!

Now that CARES act has expired and the economy is set to reopen, states are enforcing work search requirements again. Failure to perform required work search efforts can result in disqualification from the Unemployment Insurance program, and having to pay back benefits, plus penalties and interest. It is recommended you do the online career workshops here you get a certificate that can be verified as proof of the work search activity. Also included is work search audit protection at no additional charge!

It's all done online and it usually takes me an hour or less to complete a workshop so it shouldn't be a problem doing some every week. Online Career Workshops count as valid work search activities.

Keep a folder for each week with your work search log (also downloadable from that website) and your certificates and proof of any other work search activities you did for that week in case you're asked to show proof or are audited REGISTER HERE