logeth

Hi everyone, I have been in Switzerland for about 10 years now, but I have never collected the money for 2. Säule BVG from previous employers to my new ones. I know it is pretty stupid, but trying to get the things right now. Was with L/B permit before, Quellensteuer and first few employers didn’t bother to mention something about it.
Any advices what to do now or where can i find the best information on this process? German or Eng, merci

@logeth You can make an enquire here for free: sfbvg.ch/en/

They will find where funds are and provide you the details. Then you can write them and tell them to forward funds to the current employers 2nd pillar. This is a free public service.

@heavensvoice Not rude at all, you are right, utfg :) just seem incredibly complicated…so basically I need to check all former employers and which bvg they have used. Then try to dig out any documents which I have so that I know how much from where should they transfer. Then informed them where to send the money and check if they have done so…should it not be possible, then check where will the money go.