saveoursoul

What are your experiences with Neon and/ or yuh? I want to invest in some ETF's and Cryptos. What would you recommend?
Are there any notable differences in fees? Which of the two have better ETF's?

@saveoursoul I would take Neon but for investment another service. If Yuh would allow to send and receive crypto then its great but atm they dont have that

@saveoursoul YuH is ok for domestic stocks and ETFs, probably the cheapest among swiss brokers, but not for trades in foreign currencies.

As a Bank it's also great, had nothing but good experiences.

@saveoursoul I mean if you are getting dividends from ETFs in the USA you will always have to claim back withheld taxes. IKBR has really nice tools for generating tax documents and there are loads of resources online to help

@evilc My recommendation as well, I always searched for the perfect all in one solution but it doesn't seem to exist if you want to have the best/cheapest option everywhere. Neon for banking, Cumulus for cheap VISA, VIAC for 3a and IBKR for monthly paid ETF portfolio.

More work in the first place but much more flexibility after to change single services to a new provider.