need help esp from wahed and stashaway users

cometa

hi there, im a nonbumi 18 yo student and a beginner to investment. im thinking of dca rm100-200 monthly into s&p 500 or similar us etfs. after my research, i have two available choices in mind which is wahed hlal and stashaway ivv but im concerned about the fees.
  1. wahed 97.5% hlal (0.79% annual wrap fee, 1% currency conversion, expense ratio 0.5%)
  2. stashaway flexible portfolio 99% ivv (0.8% management fee, 0.1% currency conversion, expense ratio 0.03%)
The other fee included is the low fee associated with the ETFs, averaging 0.15% - 0.25%. (found this from sa website, is this include the expense ratio from ivv?)

would like to know did i missed any other fees and how do i calculate them with actual numbers?will i get the dividend through roboadvisor?

currently thinking not diy etf directly using wise+ibkr as the brokerage fee will be too high for small amount investment. my aim is invest until around rm10k then only i transfer from wahed/SA into ibkr buying etf. the money i use for invest is my "net allowance" after deduct montly expense and i do have emergency fund.

thanks in advance

@cometa For stashaway, the only reasonable fee to look at is the management fee which for this case, a single ETF in a flexible portfolio should be 0.3% per annum not 0.8%.

For the conversion fee, every broker/platform would likely have this and if not, it is probably baked into their conversion rates already. What's the point of calculating it? The important outcome is how much of the converted amount that the user gets.

The expense ratio is charged by IVV's manager and not by Stashaway, if not mistaken.

Edit: Dividends can be chosen to be reinvested into the portfolio or cashed out. Need to be a certain minimum amount to be eligible for cash out.