My secret for Life Insurance Agents

tdhope

STOP relying on warm market leads if you want to reach six figure commissions. I did this instead

I started out as an agent with the same old “warm market” strategy that is advised to most newcomers but after my first 3 months I was disappointed because it’s not sustainable and definitely not the way to reach six figures like we’re promised in the beginning.

After hurting some relationships in my warm market I needed a new way to find leads without buying old leads or door knocking all my neighbors. I learned from a colleague that using Ads can generate hot leads, book all my appointments, and all that was left for me was to explain the policy that my leads were already interested in. So I was hooked.

I made my first Ad all by myself and I have to be honest, the first days my Ads were not all sunshine and rainbows. Only after a lot of testing did I have a reliable system to generate all of my leads and book my appointments on auto-pilot. I called it Three-Click Ads because that is all it takes to get started.

So now for the next 7 days I’m offering my help to 7 established agents with a 7 day trial. I'll set up my entire Three-Click ad system for you that will generate appointments, and help you find success in half the time it took me.

I can share some more details if you would like, just let me know by leaving a comment

@tdhope While I agree with your premise OP the pitch is pretty shoddy. Which makes me wonder about the quality of lead that you consider acceptable both here and those that you may generate for clients. For a small fee I am available to help you sharpen your pitch.