My first ~5 years as an investor

@wxgenx Nice spreadsheet! Will certainly use that as a template to improve my own. My wife and I will finally start to etf and chill this month. I bought some iwda a while ago and looking back we have waited far to long to start. But now is better than never. Thanks for the info from a fellow Belgian!

@coventrytrey I strive for a split of 75% IWDA + 20% EMIM + 5% IUSN.

If you check all world ETFs like VWCE, I believe emerging markets account for ~12%. I wanted to make a small 'bet' that emerging markets will have slightly better returns. This is why I chose to up the weight slightly. For the record; emerging markets did not outperform in the last 5 years.

I also wanted some small-cap exposure. This is why I added IUSN for a small percentage to the portfolio.

@tomsonio I don’t really have a target between asset classes. When I buy something, it is with the intention to not sell it for a long time. Right now, crypto is performing great. This is the reason why it is such a big part of my portfolio. For me this is no reason to sell. Just a motivation to invest more in other assets. If it would get out of hand completely, I might think about selling a little bit.