[Milestone] Crossed 1 cr networth

@revots Congratulations, that’s the way! Although i live frugally as much as possible but I spend in gaining life experience in my 20s since they’ll never come back. So it has to be a healthy and pragmatic balance.

I believe today’s youth needs to learn how to save as well. Most of them in India are living paycheck to paycheck and spending all their salary in unnecessary and unaffordable luxuries. Looking at America - we already know that doesn’t work very well.

@revots Congratulations on all of your hardwork and achievement!

I just sincerely hope that the person you marry has similar attitude/habits towards personal finance as you do.

@revots OP - Even I am going through simar phase. But due to covid and personal commitments wasn't able to start in mutual fund and stock market. Now want to start, would u share the MF portfolio with names , I want to see what you have opted as reference. I wanted to start from past 3 months but not able to shortlist. Thanks.

@offgridgenz Thanks
No actually. I missed tracking it. I started at 0 during 2020 Jan. (All prev investment went into home extension). I reached 50l sometime around early 2022.