Milestone Achieved: 31M - 1 Cr Net Worth!

@kendali Op is already sorted though. But as a community we are here to discuss, share and help each other out. I can see you are already having some great interactions with fellow redditors. Anyways I wish you all the very best brother. Hope all your dreams come true.

@harleyquinn96 That's all we need right now. Thank you so much brother, appreciate it. i wish you all the luck too including everyone else here. Sending warm wishes and prayers for health and safety and happiness. 🙏🏻😊

@kendali Frankly, Your story holds much more value compared to the other. And If I could suggest, by looking at your writing skills and state of being humble, I'm assuming you deserve much more than what you are earning. Kindly look into it and see if you could make the most of those two characteristics.

@omerb Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. The kind of response I've got from you and everyone else here is overwhelming and so much care concern appreciation and it's inspiring and admiring and supportive. And Noted sir 👍 and even I feel I need much more than what I'm earning not to fullfill my worldly needs but to clear out my loans and emi as soon as possible. So that I could start saving now. I know I'm already late but you start where you realise. Have to clear my family's debt also, and it's a dream to buy my own 1bhk outside of Mumbai somewhere I can afford under 20 to 30 lacs. I am still figuring it out and exploring life and work and future and everything else as I'm going forward. I'm trying my best as per my capability. All your advices have been added to my daily routines now. 🙏🏻😊😌 Remembered a quote - can't stop, can't get tired. Have to keep walking. Until I reach my destination.

@2grayhairs I agree but 16.5 at 38 doesn't seem to be believable though.... but if it's really the case, more power to him for whatever he is going through and hope he fulfills his desires in the remaining limited span he has in the workforce

@harleyquinn96 I think he is on right track, maybe slow but steady. I was also in similar situation everyone used to tell me do this n that, I ignored all and focused what I can do. And one day company I was working in got acquired by Fortune 5 organisation. And they corrected my package as well as per market rate. Just kept doing my job sincerely instead of seriously, and they laid-off lots of seniors/peers but decided to keep me. I thank my Mom-Dad’s good deeds and my patience. One day life will change, just keep faith in yourself and always be kind to everyone it will help you in long run.