Milestone Achieved: 31M - 1 Cr Net Worth!

juanna

Here's a comprehensive breakdown of how I achieved my 1 crore net worth milestone:

Investment Breakdown:
1. Indian Stocks: 27.15 Lakhs
2. US Stocks: 0.45 Lakhs
3. Mutual Funds: 41.48 Lakhs
4. EPF: 23.88 Lakhs
5. ESOPs / RSU (Vested): 10.35 Lakhs
6. In Bank: 2.0 Lakhs

About me:
I'm a 31-year-old married individual with a pre-tax salary of 50 lakhs in cash and 20 lakhs in stocks. Additionally, I have a joint home loan commitment for an under-construction property (Full Cost 1.6 Cr), standing at 1.4 crores.

Future Expenses:
1. Child-related expenses.
2. Closing Home Loan.

Investment Strategies:
- SIP (Systematic Investment Plan): Started with 30K/month in 2017, now investing 75K regularly.
- Stocks: Initially experimented with individual stocks, learned from mistakes, shifted to smallcases, and maintained select positions.Now, I invest 20k-30k only if there is a 5% correction in the stocks in my portfolio. Patience and compounding are the key.
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan): Contributing 60K.

Major Financial Expenses:
1. Marriage (My contribution): 15 Lakhs.
2. Car (My contribution): 6.5 Lakhs.
3. Home Loan Downpayment (My Contribution): 16 Lakhs.
4. Cryptocurrency Fiasco: Initially gained, then lost significantly. Decided to exit crypto investments.

Note: This breakdown doesn’t include my family and my wife’s net worth.

Cheers to financial milestones and continuous growth! 🚀💰

EDIT:
Mutual Funds that I have been investing in and their XIRR:
1. Mirae Asset Large & Mid Cap (25K) : 22.47%
2. ICICI Prudential Blue Chip Fund (12.5K): 21. 94%
3. HSBC Small Cap Fund (24K) : 25.86 %
4. Canara Robeco Blue Chip Fund (12.5K) : 19.44 %

@juanna This is how smart work + hard work and knowledge can get you success. I'm 38M single, never married. Earning 16.5k Salary monthly. With zero savings and a loan of 6 lacs on me with no house or property 🤦🏻 zero planning or knowledge of any of this. Congratulations buddy more success to you 🎉

@kendali I'm 41, with no job or salary for last 5 years. Still recovering from burnout and trying to manage my adhd to hopefully get back to a job sometime soon. Hopefully before my savings run out. Even with planning and knowledge life can fuck us over very easily. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@kendali Doesn't really matter what happens in the end. Either things will work out or I'll die trying to get them to work out. Either way the journey always continues. Thank you though.

@abastzar My question is why focus on dying instead of trying. Keep negative things & thoughts away. Only be positive & optimistic. It really helps.

@laurie11 Been through that so I know how it feels bro. Just don't give up and keep on going. Keep on learning. There is no success without struggle. Take whatever Life throws at you and keep smiling and be thankful. 😊

@kendali Truth is, whatever happens to you in life is to teach you a lesson. To show you what you are missing inside.
Just learn the lesson, and let it be.

@harleyquinn96 Was a below average student. Municipal school. Wasn't studios or smart. Was from a lower middle class family. No background or support. Spent 8 years of my life on bed rest due to health issues. No girl wanted to marry me bcz I had health issues and loan and no money or property so after all these years I bounced back and started my own business was earning pretty great but COVID n lockdown took away my business so took up a real job the first one I got due to lack of experience bcz have to payback emi & loan. So I ain't giving up that easy.

@kendali I feel you bro, you had it the hardest way. But I guess you could also go back to your business with your established contacts while it's running good(pre-covid) because you seem to run that well

@harleyquinn96 Already tried. Few clients passed away. Few disappeared due to money loss. Families surrendered saying we don't have anything. Survived in my hometown for 6 months by selling my own stuff in cheap rates. I was harrassed tortured & insulted by bank goons they didn't even spare my relatives somehow tracked their numbers and kept calling and and harrassing. And I was already under a huge debt so I couldn't get it back on track. So sold whatever I had made and settled half of the loan now clearing the remaining. But well whatever happens happens for good. I'm healthy happy thankful for being alive and going strong. Exploring this new job let's see where I land in 😊 I'm pretty positive and optimistic about it. Anyways this isn't my story it's his success story I don't want to take away his thunder and attention so let's focus on his. And thanks for the concern 😊 just remember to pray for everyones goodwill whenever you do 😊 the world needs it

@peacebestill5 😊🙏🏻🤝 thank you. And indeed. Money comes and goes bt life is the best teacher, i learnt it the hard way that the time won't come back. There is no reset button, no going back. Whatever you wish or desire or dream do it today. It's now. Live, laugh, work, eat, travel, exercise, have fun, love, dream big, plan, execute, and smile more often, and forgive and forget. Always stay in touch with your friends. And most importantly pray for everyone. 🙏🏻😊