guest79

UPDATED CONTACT METHODS

📧 E M A I L ( response time will vary)
‼️ the earlier you can email; the better! CLEAR SUBJECT LINES = BETTER CHANCE OF RESPONSE ‼️
📥 find your state rep by putting in your address here: https://www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/frmFindaRep.aspx
📍civilUSN@michigan.gov
📍 UIA-MIWAMIssues@michigan.gov
📍LEO-CoronaVirus@michigan.gov
Email them your
☝🏽 name
✌🏽 address
☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽 claim number
🖖🏽 specific issue (additional claim, monetary issue, non monetary, etc)
‼️attach a picture of your ID or include your ID number just in case!‼️
‼️A secure gmail, school, or work email is best to not end up in spam!‼️

📲 C A L L I N G

🤍‭ONE8SIX65ZEROZEROZEROZERO17‬
☝🏽 Method
S1. dial 0011100
S2. enter your SSN as 001-110-000 (it prompted, if not hang up & continue to call & dial until prompted)

S3. enter your birthday accurate or inaccurate. (may ask you for a PIN, enter if you KNOW, if you don’t enter 5 random numbers)
S4. answer the questions & listen to the extremely long info about unemployment
😫 it should then transfer you, you should hear music.
** if you don’t get prompted to answer questions hang up & try again

✌🏽 Method
S1. dial **113 if you hear elevator music you’re in, if you hear ‘due to...’ hang up & try again

🤍‭ONE8FIVE5FOUR84TWO6THREE6‬
- dial 000000 if you hear elevator music you’re in, if you hear ‘due to...’ hang up & try again

⚠️ opting for a call back may be the best option because people are getting hung up on hold and wasting time all together. They allegedly do call backs after phone lines close.
⚠️ if you hear ‘due to h...’ hang up 9/10 & call back & try again
⚠️ consistent calling works best you have a better chance of getting thru when calling 500x back to back vs 500x in four hours
  • message unemployment after hours on your Miwam (using the send unemployment a message feature)
  • attach a copy of your ID & SSN
  • a clear subject line & minimal messages = highest chance of a response
Good luck.

@guest79 I got the music! I'm in the call queue! Followed your instructions and got to the hold music on the first try. 👍

That's the farthest I've gotten. Thank you!

@guest79 It doesn't work for me. I get into the prompt to enter the social number. After that it transfers to "due to the" automated voice. It never gets to the pin part. I think they cracked down on this "hack" :(

@tguy123 Keep trying. We are currently listening to the elevator music in the queue. I hope this works. Everything with my husband's account is so mixed up right now and we just need to talk to someone. It should be a very easy fix.

We used the *113 and got through to the music after 67 tries between 11 and 12.

Okay, we did it!!!!!!! After an hour and a half, got through to the TRA department, which wasn't what we wanted, but she transferred us to the claims department and half an hour later we have Pending Payment Processed. (June 22, 2020)

Update: Paul is our hero! Payment has been deposited. Keep trying everyone!

@maymcflurry This method worked! It took 16 calls to get through and I was only on hold for 20 minutes! My money was issued the next day! Everyone keep trying, make sure you use this method!

@tguy123 Make sure to enter your real SSN! I got though on the third try by actually entering my real info and I pressed # because I didn't know my pin, and I kid you not I was waiting for 3 minutes and a person answered the phone. I almost s*** my pants! Make sure you have your driver's license handy though, I had to run across the road and get mine because I was at my aunt's house. Total time on the phone was about 21 minutes and now my issue is fixed!

@guest79 When in the process does it ask for your social security number? I’ve called over 200 times so far this morning and am just getting the same messages each time

@speed112 For me, I believe it was right before the end - the last sequence of the message. So I would push 00114 and sometimes 0 from start to finish. You kind of have to experiment with what works for you - you’re just trying to get through the message as quickly as possible and hoping to hit the jackpot at the end.

@1950 Ok, I’ve been doing the same 00114 sequence. After I do that it starts in with the “due to unusually heavy call volume...” and I’ve been hanging up and trying again after that. Is that when they asked for your social security #?

@guest79 It worked for me dialing the zeros once the voice starts talking. I had to do it 3 times for it to work. I am finally going to get the 7 weeks owed to me.