Maya confirmed interest boost techniques for July?

Hi Guys,

Just want to ask if there's anyone who already tried doing any techniques (e.g. transfer from maya to grab wallet) to get the 9.5% interest rate this July? I did the transfer from maya to grab last month at gumana sya pero sabi ng tropa ko recently it's not accepted as spending anymore and no interest boost was given. Though di ko pa sinusubukan ulet personally.

Thanks in advance!

@lalynx nice thanks! natry ko na ulet using cash in to grab. working nga sya kaso parang may performance issue lang sa system nila ngayon. Not every transaction is pushing through at naiistuck sa loading. though pag nag push through nacecredit yung interest boost sa maya :)

@dani123 You're a life saver. Been trying this since last month but just kept getting stuck in loading. After re-adding the card, the transaction went in in 1 try.

@lalynx After that do you return the amount to Maya?

I was thinking of sending a large amount, like 5,000php to Lazada Wallet and GrabPay, then sending those back to Maya.

@notthesameperson1991 Hi! Is this a “life-hack” or was this made legitimate by Maya? I’m quite reluctant to do this with the 6 digits savings I have in maya as I may suffer some repercussions like my money getting locked and stuff

@lmhall Nope not worth. Got 6 digits on the Maya app as well, They will see this glitch soon and will fix it. Probably ban some accounts as well. Better to be safe than sorry. You can still use goals or normal savings.

@avoidablelemur But the Grabpay and Lazada wallet methods have been working for a few months now. Those methods aren't secrets. So if Maya wanted to ban those, the easiest was to add a sentence in their promo conditions in the 1st or 2nd month of the promo. Maya's big shots could also ask their tech experts to undo the promo interests received by those who did Grabpay or Lazada wallet.

Still, Maya may just be extremely slow to react and they will ban those methods this month.

Who knows?