Low maintenance biz while working 8-5

@tmcp I’m doing this but for REITs and Common Shares. Care to share how’s your experience regarding the liquidty of preferred shares? Thanks!

@jggray6 I have a bunch of common shares, too.

Preferred shares in general are less liquid compared to common shares and REITs. However, you don't really need liquidity if you plan on holding until the redemption date/step up date. Until then, you just enjoy the dividends.

@swan617 Used my backpay to put up a bakery with a friend/co-worker. Thanks for posting this, OP. Looking for additional source of passive income too since ang mahal na ng bilihin 🥲

@swan617 mining veruscoin as a hobby

mobile devices or pc.

started mining 2018 at 0.02 usd now its 1.06 usd.

expanded and setup a solar powered farm from mining proceeds. got around 500 Mh of hashrate. fluctuates from 2k a month to an all time high 80k a month.

if you can automate mining process and monitoring it is quite profitable with mobile devices, take care of battery bloat.

@swan617 What do you mean by LOW MAINTENANCE?

Do you mean a side business that doesn't take much time to run?

Or do you mean a side business that REQUIRES LITTLE TO NO MONEY to run?

Or maybe BOTH?

If you mean BOTH, here's one LOW TIME and EFFORT and ZERO cash side business

Many new crypto coins and tokens do FREE GIVEAWAYS called "air drops"

These are totally free or are free if you open a free wallet at an exchange or something similar. Regardless, REAL air drops don't require any money payment (if you come across an offer that requires payment, RUN AWAY - it's a scam - real air drops are FREE)

What do you need to get free crypto through air drops?

First, get a free wallet. Create free digital wallets (Google how you can do this) using different protocols (ETH, SOL, etc)

Again, these are free. Run away from those that ask for money.

NEXT, Find air drop announcements using X/Reddit or dedicated Youtube channels or bulletins/announcement lists like Xryptomedia Crypto or even hunt for them on subreddits here on Reddit. There are also air drop groups on FB.

NEXT, study the airdrops you find, make sure they are still ACTIVELY giving out tokens and are 100% free. READ ALL THE DETAILS. If something seems sus, skip it. For the legit ones, follow their instructions for getting free crypto added to your WALLET.

NEXT, keep repeating steps 2 and 3 above for a few minutes every day and also devote a few minutes checking out crypto news platforms regarding EXCHANGES adding NEW CRYPTO to their system - this is the type of news that INCREASES the price of coins/tokens

NEXT, once you find out that one of the FREE TOKEN HOLDINGS you have is being added to an exchange, monitor the price on coingecko closely

NEXT, after one of your coin holdings PUMPS (goes up in value), join an exchange (or if you already are on an exchange, use your exchange) to CONVERT your TOKEN/COIN holding to USDT or other USD stable coin.

From here, you can convert your USD stable coins to BIGGER crypto like ETH or BTC. It's your call

What's important is you converted a FEW MINUTES DAILY into MONEY by a) being patient b) consistently finding and getting free airdrops c) monitoring the value of your holdings d) moving quickly to convert to stablecoins.

@maame Do a google search for FREE wallets. I use metamask for ETH-based tokens. But there are air drops in the SOL ecosystem and you can find free wallets that specialize in SOL.

Generally, 1 ecosystem = 1 wallet. For example, there are many different air drop tokens in the SOL ecosystem, so get a SOL-focused wallet.

If you come across an ETH-based air drop, use metamask or some other free wallet.

There is REALLY NO REASON to pay for a wallet.

@swan617 Not a Business but more of an investing / trading that I've been doing for the past 4 years na.- PAMM (Percentage Allocation Money Management), Investing to a trading firm to conduct trading for you, fair share of profit so no profit no fee also. Track record will share to you once you reach out for me

Results: This is a long term kind of investment but can give 20-30% Annual returns based on capital, much opt for low risk / newbies in the world of Forex

- EA FX (Expert Adviser Forex Trading) - More likely trading but the programmed EA will trade for you. Many people called it robot/AI Trading.

Results: This is a mid term as if risk is depending on your settings, low,med,high or even customized on your choice. profitable but plan the risk management. No worries on this I have already a risk plan management on this one if you reach me out for questions.

but for actualities.

High: 50%

Med: 25%

Low: 10%

all on a monthly basis