Looking whete to turn for help. Typical contractor who made poor financial decisions

christron

Had my small bussisness doing carpentry jobs for almost 2 years now. Owed a few bucks last year , ignored the problem and didn't pay yet. Owe some more this year. After I do all my deductions I don't owe a ton of money but it's till going to total almost 20k over the last 2 years in taxes I think. I have quick books (not sure how to use it) and kept tons of receipts for fuel / tools / material and so on.

I say down to do my taxes my self the other day an input my income and it said I owed 25k this year. I tried entering my expenses and got overwhelmed very fast. I want to take my info to a tax person but last year she didn't even seem to want to work with me. Just gave a quick books print out to fill oit and hand back. Basically doing what I was starting to full out the other night.

Idk what I expect for help here. Maybe I'm just stressed and wanted to vent. I know it's a problem I created and I'm going to get it sorted out. My format priority is calculation hat owed thisnyear and paying that back.

Idk if should call the cra and beg for mercy ? Call a tax person and pay like $ 500 to go thought my giant pile of expenses. I honestly suck so bad at money and need to grow up. So this this is a first step !