Looking for FTSE or MSCI All World ETF/Fund in India

abdallah20

Hi, Is there an index fund or ETF available in India that tracks a "Global World All Cap Index"? I am looking for something similar to VT (Vanguard Total World Stock ETF). I know Motilal Oswal has a N-100 and a S&P 500 fund but both have 100% concentration to USA.

@alexbright922 Thanks! That looked promising till I found out that the portfolio is super concentrated with just 45 stock and P/E in ~50+ range. I guess no AMC in India currently offers a truly globally diversified fund. I believe Motilal Oswal may be our best hope, considering they have fantastic passive options in N100 and S&P500 for now.

@abdallah20 Looking for something similar especially because US markets look to be in bubble territoru (Just my thought, I can be wrong here obviously).

Moreover, I don't think adding just one more market (USA in this case) is diworsification and not diversification (which should ideally have been the goal for adding another market). I think it is being done because people are really enamoured by recent US market returns (past 10 years)- even I am enamoured but I don't think it makes sense to add one more market risk.

The PGIM fund comes close to something like this. But it also has almost 45% USA market exposure and a pretty low AUM for the FoF even as I have not checked AUM of base fund.

One other active fund option I have seen is a PMS type offering that invests across markets by First Global Securities by a guy called Shankar Sharma. I don't really like his snarky behaviour on Twitter or TV channels but the fund idea appeals to me. It does come with a pretty steep initial requirement of 7.5 lacs as minimum capital. I have recently provided my details on his website to know more about the fund, its expense and its performance (Red flag: This information is not available on his website).

Good luck, do let us know if you find something similar.

Disclosure- Not invested in or in any way associated with any funds mentioned here.