echaminya

I’ve waited 4 months to find out that Liberty Mutual denied a claim I filed 1/1/24 when my 13-1/2 year old roof and bedroom ceiling collapsed. Not only did they deny my claim, because they said it was long term damage and I should have been on the roof, inspecting my 13-1/2 year old roof. They also raised my premium by $700/yr. They said it collapsed due to nail pops and long term hail damage, neglect. I guess they use the claim money for their continuous annoying commercials. Please beware of their false advertising. LIBERTY MUTUAL SUCKS!!!

@everyrose They asked for approximately 35 pictures of the roof, which I took and sent and it did have a few nail pops and showed hail and wind damage but they said there hadn’t been a storm in the last two weeks so it was long term damage that I failed to maintain. I got rid of them and am now with Progressive. What a difference! Never again will I use Liberty Mutual and a ton of my friends are getting g rid of them too. So easy to take the money and make excuses not to pay a claim.

@echaminya LM sent an adjuster to my residence for storm damage - too fat to climb a ladder - no exaggeration they had to be in the 300 lb range and their mother was sitting in the car during the inspection. I can tell you my impression of them has taken a nosedive. They’d have been better off sending the emu.