L&H or P&C?

smiles76

Hi all.

A little background about me first. I’ve graduated with a degree in Psychology and WGST as well as a minor in communications, with a desire to go into something like HR or Diversity and Equity. However I am not looking to enter into my field unless I start working on my degree.

So for now, my goal is to save money and move out within a year or so, as well as save money for a surgery I need and for getting a masters degree. That puts me around 3-4 years. So I stumbled upon insurance and decided that I would like to obtain a license. Problem is, I don’t know which license would be best for my goals.

Do I obtain a Life and Health insurance license, or a Property and Casualty license? I’d prefer to work flexible hours within my first year but I know that depends on the company. Based on your experiences and what I’ve shared, which do you think is more suitable for me?

@smiles76 Tbh I don’t know if it makes sense to get a license in either if you don’t have a job or income lined up. Most companies will send you for training and pay for licensing.