Kuvera has turned into a shitshow

@resjudicata
Just spending the extra savings in case of a downfall.

That is exactly what timing the market is. In the long term the cost averaging takes care of it.

Not sure kuvera is not at fault here. Kuvera uses BSEStarMF for UPI and Indian clearing corporation for NetBanking. Curious to know what platforms the AMCs themselves use.

@resjudicata The confusion of timing the market has arrived recently because the market is moving erratically every day. If FM tweets something, market can give a good 500 point move.

@resjudicata That's probably because CAMS supports a certain list of AMCs.

There is no relevance to shifting data as your data is not with Kuvera or Groww. Just stop your SIPs there and start it directly with the AMC.

Edit: You don't necessarily need to move to CAMS. The point is to ditch the intermediary service.

@resjudicata
Creating separate accounts on each amc's site and purchasing directly?

Yes...afterall it's your money, and i am assuming definitely worth the effort considering you get dedicated customer support from AMC itself rather than relying on any intermediary platforms.

@resjudicata In kuvera itself they have an option under import MF / import portfolio. Where CAMS link is GIVEN and step by step guide on how to get your portfolio details. Both for stocks and MFs. That's how I do it.

@resjudicata Right, my point of view was more in line to share how you can extract your portfolio information for mf and stocks from CAMS site and CDSL / NSDL site . Which can be imported into any similar apps that you find fit to use. Once you are able to get the csv, you can import it in any app. I hope that makes sense.

@jakeinatx Thanks and sorry for asking the noob questions. From where to get the csv data from Kuvera to be imported to CAMS? And say it is done today then from the next sip only CAMS will fetch that data or Kuvera too?

@resjudicata Your data should be available in CAMS already. Let's say, your SIP is 8th, and the MFs are purchased by 9th. By 12th or 13th it should be available in CAMS. I use Kuvera, for it gives me a good view on all my investments. So every month or so I import my CAS statement from CAMS and NSDL into kuvera. And my investments are in scripbox.

To clear it further, and from what I know, your investments are tracked either in karvy or CAMS when you purchase MF. As they are the main fund managers. That's what my understanding has been. Hope this helps.?

I recommend you open kuvera - - >portfolio - - >manage funds - - >import portfolio - - > import now. It will show how to generate the CAS statement, which can be used by you anywhere. Or drop a mail to kuvera support team to send you a csv of your investments.