[Kentucky] Claim approved for set weekly amount but I’m not getting any money

lionborn73

I called to check on the status of my most recent weeks claimed. The automated system said the check was sent out the day I filed, but the amount is for $0. I don’t understand why it isn’t paying out for the week after the waiting week? Anyone know what’s up?

I also selected direct deposit but apparently they’re send the first one out as a check?

I just really hope their automated system is buggy.

@vlavender I also don’t know why they wouldn’t tell me it’s still pending, instead of drawing up a check for zero dollars and mail it to my house. Seems unnecessarily misleading.

@vlavender Ugggggh noooooooo. I know my ex employer didn’t contest the claim so what in the world else do they need to determine? No one has time for bureaucracy when they need to pay rent.

@lionborn73 If your claim status says “fact-finding” you must have answered a question in a way that makes your claim be manually reviewed. Until it is manually reviewed by a human (1.5 month minimum), you will see $0 “payments”. Just know you’re actually not receiving checks for that amount, you are just making the payment requests. If approved, you’ll get back paid for everything you request.