Kamusta ang portfolio ninyo this year?

mengod4evr

So, my investment strategy is to buy and hold. I invest most of my money in ETFs and just a few REITs for some cash flow and konting crypto. Here are my gains/losses for this year:

ETFs investing since August 2022

VTI - ⬆️ 16.85%

QQQ - ⬆️ 35.1%

REITs/High Yield investing since June 2023

NLY - ⬆️ 5.3% + $206.59 in dividends

ARCC - ⬆️ 9.66% + $102 in dividends (not a REIT)

QYLD - ⬆️ 1.66% + $170 in dividends (not a REIT)

OHI - ⬆️ 11.56% $112 in dividends

Crypto invested 2021

Napoleon X (copy trade EToro) - ⬆️ 27.11%

PS. I've only been invested in most of these instruments in 2023 (except Napoleon X which I have been holding since 2021) as I had to rebalance my investments at the end of 2022. I made the mistake of investing in individual stocks and had some losses there but thankfully nabawi ko na this year. How about you guys? What's in your portfolio and how did it do this year?

@cantgiveup Unfortunately late ako pumasok nung 2021, pataas na lahat tapos bumagsak ulit nung 2022. I also made the mistake of copy trading popular investors sa etoro. Ngayon lang nakabawi.

@mengod4evr My investments as of now:

Since sept.2022
PH stocks ⬆️ 28% (2% sa BPI,1% sa AP, and 25% sa BDO)

Since july.2023
Maya funds ⬆️ 15%

Since last month
BTC and SOLANA ⬆️ 15%

Hopefully makawork ulit para makapag-invest ng malala especially sa tech companies na sa IBKR ahahaha!

PS. My EF is recently complete kaya iilan pa lang naiinvest ko.

@11c_infantry ETFs - IBKR
REITs - split between eToro and Gotrade
Crypto - eToro

I have a habit of not putting all my investments sa iisang platform. This is also how I handle my savings.

@mengod4evr I would suggested switching to an Irish-domiciled versions of the ETF you've listed above.

VTI -> VWRA

QQQ -> IUIT

Wag mo na ibenta yung US ETFs mo... yung mga bibilhin mong bago is yung Irish-domiciled na.

Main benefit you'll get is tax specifically estate tax and also dividend tax.

@11c_infantry I've added the starting date of my investments to the post. The longest I've been holding is Napoleon X. That took a long time to get out of the red as crypto was mostly down in 2022.