Juan Hand keeps calling because number was used as reference?

ejmeier

TL DR: Some one gave my mom's name and number (w/o permission) and used as reference (idk what its called) , she said no but Juan Hand still keep calling constantly.

So ayun someone used my moms name para sa reference, para ata maka utang sa Juan Hand. In the call my mom said no, pero they keep on calling and its very frequent, by frequent literal na office hours tawag ng tawag from 9 to 6, naging bothersome na, she already told them to stop calling, mag note nalang daw si agent sa system pero di daw matatanggal, which is weird and feels scummy.

Anyone else experienced this? If not maybe this just serves as a warning. It just feels like a scam since they won't stop calling until you say yes.

We already called the NTC also since they use different sim card numbers per call, so blocking does nothing. They told us to send an email since its grounds for investigation.

@nanap Grabe yung sikmura din ng mga staff nila eh no. The closest contact I’ve had with them is may officemate ako that supposedly took a loan from them. Contact ako sa phone, they claimed I was a co-maker for this loan, and the texts got more threatening by day. One of their last messages to me after a week of harassment: “handa na kabaong mo, pupunta kami dyan sa bahay mo bukas”

@spiningcompass Omg, same as mine. Before mag end yung sim registration biglang boom yung calls from different numbers and at first hindi ko sinasagot but I got really annoyed na 'coz they keep on doing it for several times every day. When I answered one of their calls dun ko nalaman na JuanHand sabi ko I'm not interested sa loan and wala naman ako dino download na app, hindi ko naisip na baka i have a friend or colleague na ginawa akong reference and they keep on bugging me. Until yesterday, I already received a txt message saying that I need to call them or go to our brgy because a bench warrant is about to be served daw sakin by a certain police officer. They are threatening me for whatever reason even though i don't have any loans with them.