Is there a way to fully share account with someone without them knowing?

alcazar

// I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If not, please help me with the right subreddit. I didn't find a better place.

So, ideally what I'm looking for is,

A mobile wallet app for example or any other method, where someone can have full access to my account and all the permissions and use the money with no limitations as if they were me.
By just giving them my sign-in credentials?

I know this my sound like a security hazzard.

But I wanna give someone my (an) account, but without them knowing now. I have (all?) their info if it's necessary, like adding them as an authorized member. But I wanna add it myself.

It's not for the far future or a will. I will still be alive lol. And they will get the credentials soon.
Consider it like a shared account.

The most important part is, I don't want them to know now please :)

Meaning, I can't ask them to come with me or fill something for me.

I want just to give them the credentials and that's it.

If there is no absolute way,

can I just make an account for them using their info and then hand it to them?

Btw, they are an adult with no issues.

@genenco Likely because OP wants to keep putting money in it.

My guess is this person is OP's significant other, and OP wants to show their commitment to making a life with them, not just give them money.

@brookt I guess this means you don't understand.

Answers could be : this is not related to the sub.

Or : there is no such method

Or : the method is xyz.

@alcazar As long as the person is an adult, not your minor child, and you want a current account, you can't do this. Banks need to verify the identity of everyone on the account. You might be able to open a trust for them without telling them though.

If you intend this to be a birthday present or something, why not give them a card saying you want to open a joint account as a gift for them, then open the account together? Or tell them after giving them a ring if you're trying to surprise them for a wedding proposal?

Either way, the bank needs to confirm the identity of all account holders. If you want to add this person to your account, or create an account with them, they'll likely have to show their ID to the bank, either in person or via video verification.