Is it worth it?

@linc84 I think it's a great industry to be in even with all its bs and nonsense that happens. I think what he is offering is not realistic and over inflated. I mean yes it is possible but not always likely from the beginning. Like we can make 50k or 100k in a day yes but it also depends on what products you will be offering. And coming fresh into this industry I would be very careful because there is a lot of smoke and mirrors and lies and people that over promise and under deliver and they will say they will teach you and make you financially free, but all they want is for you to do the job for them and steal your business and when you aren't making them money, you don't exist to them. I have been down that road along with many. But I have tried to help people solve their problems with solutions, rather they joined our team or help them find a good fit for them some where else. Be glad to show you options and explain more in detail if you would like. My partner has been in the industry for 40 years too