@jr54669 Yes.

Unfortunately you need to be on premier though, at the very least.

There are some very easy things you can do to get to level 5, most of which doesn't involve spending money.

The dreaded calculator can be very overwhelming but honestly, it's pretty helpful.

People will say there are lots of hoops to jump through, so it's not worth it. But other than some basic things you need to do every month for points, it's pretty simple stuff.

Complications come when the rules change in July-ish.

Once you have your points sorted and can hit level 5, just focus on shopping at the big earners. Like Engen for fuel, checkers for food, clicks for toiletries, etc.

@jr54669 Worth it for me. I make more in ebucks than I pay in bank fees doing things I would have done anyway, I just have do a few things with their app and then to plan when and where I shop or fill up.

@jr54669 Not worth it in my opinion. When you acheive a certain salary bracket there is no point in worrying about points . If you think you winning against a bank lol you are wrong go sit in a bank and see the couches they have better couches than you do and you are paying for it period. No one wins with a bank and points focus on investing your money and not getting 1500 back in ebucks really no gain. No millionaire has ever said you know i made my money through points lol