@karinac721 ECOM (logistics and ecommerce)

Less "cool" but good to have/interesting :

IPRV (private equity firms , quite discounted at the moment and really nice div yield)

EXV9 (EU leisure , travel and entertainment. Discounted at the moment and nice div yield)

BUYB (global buyback companies mainly mature companies , nice div yield and good to diversify with mature companies)

@eagle1976 Yeah , I wish we had the range of ETF available to US investors ...

I was looking for travel/leisure ETF and that's the only ETF I could find. And it s not the best because it is limited to EU companies.

But it does its job in terms of diversification/tracking a certain niche.

@karinac721 iShares Healthcare Innovation UCITS ETF (HEAL) - IE00BYZK4776

An ETF that I think will benefit from trends in genomics research and an increased focus on healthcare innovation during the pandemic. Top five share holdings: Novocure Ltd, Crispr Therapeutics AG, Natera Inc, Beigene Ltd, Fate Therapeutics. Total positions: 135

iShares Digitalisation UCITS ETF (DGTL) - IE00BYZK4883

A mix of mostly IT, Communications, online retail companies and payment providers that will benefit from the increase in remote working, online shopping, and other digital transformation initiatives. Top five share holdings: Square Inc, Mercadolibre, Spotify, Fedex, Etsy. Total positions: 165

iShares Automation & Robotics UCITS ETF (RBOT) - IE00BYZK4552

A tech-heavy ETF that includes some well-known companies like Apple, NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel, that will benefit from trends in industrial automation and autonomous vehicles. Top five share holdings: Snap Inc, Nidec Corp, Qualcomm Inc, Teradyne Inc, AMD. Total positions: 126

@karinac721 I read the edit, it still doesn’t clarify why they should be interesting for the rest of us. The only thing I can understand from your post is that you like these ETFs... but you provided no other reason to believe they should be interesting for other people as well.

@zera This isn't a DD. I think these are ETFs for the future, I see them growing a lot in the coming years especially as they become bigger in emerging markets. Maybe I am biased because I do work in the IT industy ,you can agree or disagree and I wanted people to share the ETFs that they are looking at. I see this more as a brainstorming session for people to share ETFs that deserve some eyes on them.

@karinac721 Ah ok, it's a brainstorming session.. i thought you had a specific reason for recommending these ETFs. So you just kinda like them bc they're tech focused?

@zera In so many words. AI is going to keep growing and when you slap AI on something people buy it because it sounds cool , like I am with these ETFs and cloud computing with it and it's getting cheaper too, cyber security is the last thing most people worry about in the scheme of IT but more people are starting to notice it.

Robo and automation has a bit of 3d printing, robots and military tech and unless the US decides to cut the military budget I see that going up and I'm am hopeful about 3d printing in the coming years.

And lastly Clean energy cause fuck oil. (Also as someone said with Biden now things are looking up in that industry)