toesockshoe

Hi guys,
I’m 22 years old, I came to Switzerland almost 2 years ago alone ( from Portugal) so i didn’t have much options to chose the work i wanted so i was obligated to work in construction until now.
I’m currently looking to change but it’s difficult because i don’t have any CFC or major degree.
Do you guys have any ideas for me? I really wanted to increase my revenue but being a construction worker you can’t increase that much only with a fair amount of experience.
Or any ideas of side hustles i can do? I also worked at a Pizzeria delivering pizzas to make some extra cash but is not that profitable to be honest.

Thank you guys

@toesockshoe I always understood that construction is paying higher than other jobs that don't require a study, exactly because it's hard.
So pizza delivery, server, hôtel I would expect to pay less.
Probably home repairs pay better, but you might need to speak the language.
Fixing boilers or more technical jobs.

@geodan My annual salary is currenttly at around 58/60k i think is pretty low for Switzerland price of life but even like that i can save around 20k in one year.
I speak Portuguese and French 100% ,english like 60/70% and 50% spanish. But i’m looking to leave construction because it’s not something to do for life but for now it’s ok.

@nganha222 I’m aware of that, but i want to increase my revenue to increase my investment currently have 3a pillar(maxed out) at finpension 100% stocks. And i invest in ETF most part VOO and VT and a little bit of buying gold and holding it. But i want to accelarate my retirement 😅
Trying everyday to improve and i don’t private my self from much i still travel and live in very good conditions as my appartement cost me and my partner 1590 CHF a month. You just have to budget everything and know where are you spending you’re money. Is pretty easy to save a lot of money in Switzerland