I wrote some tax saving measures for every class of salaried employee other than 80C deductions. I'd love your feedback

@resjudicata Dear Infinite-Note-5706,

Best SIPs to save Tax. ELSS are a product and SIP is a mode and Mutual funds are a vehicle of investments. I don't recommend taking ELSS as a vehicle just to save taxes. There are other better ways through which you can save taxes but that would depend upon your case data.

Still if you are rigid on just taking ELSS and want the Mutual funds after considering the above and do not want a locking in till retirement age. Then you can research upon this fund: Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund (Direct-Growth). The basis of Opinion is linked here.

However please consult a CA/Financial Advisor before making any decisions. If you want to contact us at [conservativealphaLLP@gmail.com](mailto:conservativealphaLLP@gmail.com). I also do Pro-Bono work.

And to your other query,No, your mother cannot take an 80C deduction for a PPF account she opened in your name.

Like a ppf in her name is managed by the government. Can she open it in my name(child-non earning) and avail the tax benefits?